viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2014

Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Day
Thanksgiving is a particular American holiday. It celebrated in the United States on the fourth Thursday in November. Thanksgiving become an official Federal holiday in 1863, during the Civil War, Presidents Lincoln proclaimed a nation day of “Thanksgiving and Praise to our beneficent…” Thanksgiving is one of the major holidays of the year. Together with Christmas and New Year, Thanksgiving is a part of the broader holiday season.

1.   Thankful with GOD
2.   Thankful for having the best Parents I can ever have
3.   Thankful for having best Brother I can ever have
4.   Thankful for having best Grandparents I can ever have
5.   Thankful for having the best Aunt (Ofelia)
6.   Thankful for having the best Friends (Lish & Lopesh)
7.   Thankful because I having my family support
8.   Thankful for having good teacher that help me
9.   Thankful for having best cousin
10. Thankful for having new Friends 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario