lunes, 13 de abril de 2015

The World Records
The World Records: Is usually the best global performance ever recorded and officially verified in a specific skill or sport.
The World Record Holder: Donnie Foust destroys over 800 pounds of concrete on the chest of Chad Netherland, who is laying on a bed of nails in New York City on December 5, 2003. Netherland, of Duluth, MN, successfully broke the Guinness world record for "Bed of nails concrete block break." Netherland was beat by Neal Hardy in 2008 when he had over 1,170 pounds of concrete broken on his chest.
This “World Record” was set: In New York City on December 5, 2003.
My Favorite “World Record”: My favorite world record is “The Chocolate Bar” by Kimberly Patrick. Kimberly inspects and certifies the world’s largest chocolate bar, weighing in at 12, 190 pounds and measuring 21 feet long, 4 feet wide and 3 feet high on Tuesday, September 13, 2011 in Chicago. The bar was made by Chicago-based World's Finest Chocolate, a leader in chocolate fundraising products, will tour schools across the United States as part of a portion control education campaign called 'Think Big. Eat Smart.
Why I like this record: I like this record (Chocolate Bar), because I do not knew that were a big chocolate bar I like it because I love chocolate and the short story of Kimberly interest me in how she do the bar chocolate, how many hours did she take to elaborate this product.

Would you like to break a World Record: Of course, I would like to break a world record, but I do not know what I like to be record?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario