miércoles, 3 de junio de 2015

Final: Part 1
What I liked for this class is that I learn new SSS and Careers that I really do not know that it exist, what I liked about my teacher is that he sometimes gave some time to work on another assessment for another class and also I liked because he gave us free time (to be in our phone, or research online things that we like, etc.). What are things that I really do not like for this class is that some of the students are disrespectful with the teacher; also they do not pay attention when the teacher is explaining something. Recommendation for improving the class is that just is only you, try your best, try to learn new things, relate your life with some SSS and put it in practice. I think that I do my best in this class, because I do all my work, I pay attention when the teacher is talking, I respect my classmates. Also I think I do my best, because I learn new SSS. Yes, I am reading my Life Planning+ Goals Daily, because I have a lot of victories on it. Yes, I committed to be a CTR Person, because I try my best in doing it right. What I will always remember from this class is “CHOOSE THE RIGHT YOUNG PEOPLE YOU ARE DISMISS” by: Mr. Haymore J! I think I will miss my teacher because he is the greatest teacher I ever meet.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario