viernes, 19 de diciembre de 2014

Final Part 2
A. One of the things that I liked from this class is that I learn about obey, respect, responsibilities, and also I learn new S.S.S. One of the things that I really disliked from this class is that they are some students that they are disrespectful with some other students and with the teacher.
B. Suggestion for this class:
     *Pay attention more at each student if they are using their phone.
     *Have more free time, to do some homework from different class.
     *Have rule.
C. I thing that I really do my best in this class, I know that I do my best because I learn new things like how to be a CTR Person.
D. Yes, I am reading my Life Planning 100 + Goals Daily. I say yes because I have a lot of VICTORY on it.
E. Yes, I committed to being a CTR Person because I want my best future for my parents and me.

F. Yes, I promise that I will take responsibility for my Body-Mind-and  Spirit like doing the right.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario