viernes, 19 de diciembre de 2014

Final Part 1

Interdisciplinary Unit Experience

    In my Interdisciplinary Unit Project I had badly experience because many of many group member   do not do their part. My topic in my IDP was “Food Access” I really do not like my topic but I do not know that I will going to learn something from their like in Huntington Park we have Farmers Market and most of the people advantages to buy fresh fruit and vegetables, also they can buy organic food with no chemical on it. I was disappointed with my English class teacher because she does not let us to pick our topic or group member. When I was in the showcase I was really nervous because I really do not present with a lot of persons around me and also I really know that all my family are gonna come. At the same time I felt proud of myself because I do my part of my project I tell a lot of information and also I was the only one of my group that I did not have an index card with me to see if I miss something. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario