jueves, 22 de enero de 2015

Police Officer
Duties and Responsibilities: They are responsible for patrolling an assigned are to prevent and discover crime and to enforce regulation, thy also responsible to calls, talking necessary action at the scene of crime or disturbance.
Salary: $57,360 Annual.
Education: The basic qualifications for becoming a police officer are generally similar across states, because most use civil service regulations when hiring officers. The minimum prerequisites for police officers include the following:
*Be a United States citizen.
*Be at least 21 years of age.
*Have a high school diploma or equivalent education.
*Possess a valid driver's license.
*Have no prior convictions.

Reflection: I would like to be one of this because I really want how they dress, and I really want that most of the people respect me outside of the street, also I would like to be one of this because this medical career have action and I really love the action.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario