lunes, 12 de enero de 2015

Winter Break

In my winter break I went to see all my family but specially my grandpa dad of my dad he is sick right now most of my family live in Sinaloa, Mexico. I have a great beak because I saw my entire old friend of middle school I went to visit most of my friend. Most of my friends of middle school are married or pregnant that is so sad. During my winter break I take care of my grandpa, he is my Superhero. On December 24, 2014 was a special day because most of my family were there in the house of my grandpa to tell him how much we love him, I still remember what he told me “Hija de la Chingada yo tambien TE AMO” a Spanish bad word. Other thing that I did in my vacation is help my mom in clean the house, see photo of my favorite artist that is Gerardo Ortiz and sleep and sleep.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario