miércoles, 1 de octubre de 2014

Cardiologist
Duties and Responsibilities: The cardiologist sees you in the office or in the hospital; he or she will review your medical history and perform a physical examination which may include checking your blood pressure, weight, heart, lungs, and blood vessels. Some problems may be diagnosed by your symptoms and the doctor’s findings when you are examined.
Salary: $461,000 - $512,000
Education: As with other medical doctors, prospective cardiologists begin their education path by completing at least three years of coursework in undergraduate school with a focus on the basic sciences. They then go on to complete four years of medical school. During medical school, students typically spend the first two years taking courses in basic medicine and physiology. Courses may include cell biology, genetics and immunology. In the final two years, students complete clerkships, diagnosing illnesses and treating patients in clinics.

Reflection: I think I would like to be one of this because I like to help some other’s peoples who need to be examined but they do not have money to pay and I could do those exam free for those peoples who need. But also at the same time I could not like to be one of this because I do not like that much blood could I see.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario