jueves, 9 de octubre de 2014

Executive Chef
Duties and Responsibilities: An executive chef has a huge range of duties and responsibilities within the kitchen. The most important of these is to ensure that quality culinary dishes are served on schedule and to see that any problems that arise are rectified. As such, the executive chef is responsible for approving all prepared food items that leave his or her kitchen.
Salary: $30,000 to $60,000
Education: Executive Chefs exhibit a series of traits that facilitate performance in the range of disciplines inherent to the position.  The role of kitchen manager requires good judgment, and a problem solving skill set that enables a successful chef to quickly put out fires in the kitchen – literally and figuratively.  Critical thinking is required to analyze menu successes and manage employee strengths. 

Reflection: I would like to be an Executive Chef because I love to cook. Also I would like to be an Executive Chef because I really like making something that can be good and filled with creativity just like my drawings. Food is art. I want to know how to make that art, because not only does it look good but it tastes good. I would also be one because I will have the liberty to create whatever I want and develop different kinds of recipes that I can love and represent myself.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario