viernes, 17 de octubre de 2014

Chromo Therapy or Color Therapy
Duties and Responsibilities: Chromo therapists claim to be able to use light in the form of color to balance energy lacking from a person’s body, whether it be on physical, emotional; spiritual, or mental levels. A Color Therapy is district from other types of light therapy, such as neonatal jaundice treatment and blood irritation therapy.
Salary: $30 - $60 per hours.
Education: To be a Chromo Therapy or Color Therapy must be studied color and light extensively, recognize that colors bring about emotional reactions to individuals. Must be having a Diploma Cource.

Reflection: I think I would be one of this be I like to help people to be in hormone with themselves but at the same tone I would not like to be one of this because I really do not color.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario