martes, 2 de septiembre de 2014

Ambulance Dispatcher

Ambulance Dispatcher
Duties and Responsibilities: The tasks and duties that encompass jobs in public safety communications are variable from agency to agency, and from position to position. The following sections were taken from actual job announcements for public safety dispatcher. They are typical of the tasks and jobs that a public safety dispatcher is required to perform.
Salary: $33,007.00
Education: Receive complaints from public concerning crimes and police emergencies. Broadcast orders to police patrol units in vicinity of complaint to investigate. Operate radio, telephone, or computer equipment to receive reports of fires and medical emergencies and relay information or orders to proper officials.
                                               
   

Reflection: I think that I would not be like to be one of this because is too much job for only one person. But I could like to be one who is in the ambulance service because I like the action. But who are in only one station that are in the computer I do not like because I do not like the computer, and have three in only one place that make me feel nervous.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario