lunes, 29 de septiembre de 2014

Trauma Nurse
Duties and Responsibilities: The nursing profession is becoming more demanding, and there are many new patient needs and challenges requiring specialized care. Having said this, there is also a huge need for nurses with advanced training.
Salary: $60,000 - $90,000
Education: Nurses must be highly qualified before becoming a trauma nurse - proper training is a requirement. To land an entry-level position, you will need at least a two-year nursing degree. Acquiring an entry-level job as a registered nurse will give you an edge when starting out your career, only a few entry-level job RNs exist in trauma units. You need to have an experience in special areas such as intensive care nursing, before one can secure employment in a trauma unit.


Reflection: I would and I would not like to be one of this, first one part I would like to be one of this because I love the action, but at the same time I would not be one of this because I do not like be like a nurse.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario