miércoles, 10 de septiembre de 2014

Audiologist

Audiologist
Duties and Responsibilities: An audiologist specializes in communication science and disorders. The doctors are a use various instruments to diagnose hearing difficulties and balance disorders, the audiologist may measure hearing loss and determine its cause. Once of a diagnosis has been reaching the doctors develops a treatments plan that takes into account the impact the disability is having on the patients.
Salary: $69,720 per year and $33.52 per hour.
Education: To practice as an audiologist, you will need to earn a Doctor of Audiology degree or Auden, this most take four years after first earning a bachelor’s degree. The first step in becoming an audiologist is to obtain a bachelor’s degree. While no specific undergraduate major is required, audiology doctoral programs require courses in physics, math, anatomy and physiology. Some colleges offer undergraduate communication science programs that prepare students for careers in audiology or speech-language therapy.


Reflection: I think I would not want to be one of this because I don’t like this I think I will not make it. I like to help others people but for this time I think audiologist is not for me I think.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario