lunes, 8 de septiembre de 2014

Athletic Trainer

Athletic Trainer
Duties and Responsibilities: They be develops and cultivate with referring physical, they must be utilizes appropriate sound an up to date clinical techniques. Provides athletic training service to patients, they must provide patients the communication and education in the areas of sports injury prevention and care. The physical therapy will evaluate the patient, set goals and monitor progress.
Salary: $35,000 to $75,000 per year.
Education: The athletic Trainer bachelors program incorporate classroom and hands on of learning. The experience requirements include supervised time in clinics and internships, which may be with a college or local professional sports team.
Reflection: I think that I would like to be one of this because I like to be with student and showing new things that they need to learn, also me learning new thing of my student and have some fun practicing new methods that I need to show to all my students.  

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario