jueves, 18 de septiembre de 2014

Autogenic Training

Autogenic Training
Duties and Responsibilities:  Autogenic training consists of six standard exercises that make the body feel warm, heavy, and relaxed. Autogenic training (AT) is a technique that teaches your body to respond to your verbal commands. These commands "tell" your body to relax and control breathing, blood pressure, heartbeat, and body temperature. The goal of AT is to achieve deep relaxation and reduce stress.
Salary: $35,000-$142,000
Education: The educational requirements all depends on the state but all trainers are required to have at least one of two accredited college or university diploma.

Reflection: I think I would not and I would be one of those, for one thing that I would be one for this is that I like to help people how to relax themselves, but in other way I would not like to be one of this that is looks boring.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario